Wilderness of Rajasthan23 DAYS - 22 NIGHTS
Detailed Itinerary – Wilderness of Rajasthan
Day 1 – New Delhi
Welcome to India, You will be received by Incredible Real India Tours representative at international airport and assisted to your hotel. In the Hotel you will have a brief description of your tour and the representative will hand over your documents regarding the tour, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2 – Sariska – (Wildlife Park) 180 km
Delhi-Sariska: Morning leave for Sariska by surface (approx 03 hrs drive), on arrival transfer to hotel. Evening enjoy the safari at Sariska National Park famous for animals like the Tiger, Leopard, Caracal, Sloth Bear, Rhesus Macaque, Common Langur, Nilgai, Chinkara, Chausingha, Sambar, Cheetal, Mangoose, Hyena, Jackal, Fox, Desert Hare, Porcupine, Wild Boar, to name a few. One can also visit historical Kankawari Fort and ancient temple of Lord Shiva. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 – Bharatpur (Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary) 150 km
Morning leave by surface for Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary which is approx. 150 Km. from Sariska. On arrival transfer to your lodge. Afternoon visit the famous Bharatpur Park famous for its proximity to Keoladeo Ghana National Park, which has the largest concentration and variety of birdlife in whole of Asia.
Day 4 – Ranthambhore National Park (Wildlife Park) 250 km
Morning leave by surface for Sawai-madhopur (approx 210 km). Sawai-madhopur is the entry point to Ranthambore National Park, which is surrounded by the Vindayas and the Aravali Hills. Amidst vast, arid and denuded tracts of the desert ecology of Rajasthan lies the oasis of biomass. The Ranthambore National Park is spread over an area of 392 sq. kms of thick forest with nullahas and waterfalls. On arrival in Sawai-madhopur transfer to your lodge. Late afternoon jungle safari in a private Jeep (04 people) or in a Canter (to carry 20 people) to view the wildlife which includes the Tiger, Panther, Hyena, Jackal, Jungle Cat, Caracal, Sloth Bear, Cheetal, Nilgai, Wild Boar, Chinkara, Indian Hare, Mongoose, Leopard, Ratal, Fox & Sambar Deer, the pride of the park. Late evening return to lodge.
Overnight at lodge.
Day 5 – Ranthambhore National Park (Wildlife Park)
Morning & evening Jungle Safaris. According to the naturalists, Ranthambore is one of the best parks in the country for observing and photographing the activities of the Royal Bengal Tiger.
Day 6 – Jaipur (The Pink City) 180km
After breakfast continue towards Jaipur and reach by lunch-time and check into hotel. After lunch set off to see the Pink city visiting the observatory Jantar Mantar built in 1727 by Sawai Maharaja Jai Singh II who was a mathematician , an astronomer an astrologer and a great musician of his era. He built five observatories throughout India – Jaipur, Ujjain, Varanasi, Mathura and Delhi but only the one at Jaipur is functional. Then visit the City Palace of the Maharaja of Jaipur with a fabulous collection of robes and saris in cotton and silk with gold latticed work. Evening at leisure.
Day 7 – Jaipur (The Pink City)
A full day’s program takes you to nearby Amber fort, then up to the awesome fortress by elephant. Evening at leisure in your hotel. (Incredible Real India Tours)
Day 8 – Nawalgarh – (Part of Silk Route) 140 km
Jaipur- Nawalgarh: Drive down to the Shekhawati town of Nawalgarh (approx160 kms).Go for a horse safari in the Afternoon. Evening at the hotel in Nawalgarh.
Day 9 – Gajner – 230 km
Nawalgarh – Gajner: Drive down to Gajner Palace and en-route visit Tal Chapper Wildlife Sanctuary near Salasar. The endangered species of Blackbuck and migratory birds like demoiselle cranes can be seen in this wildlife sanctuary. Overnight in Gajner Palace Hotel.
Day 10 – Gajner
In the morning enjoy the Gajner Bird Sanctuary, where you can see birds like Imperial Sandgrouse, Demoiselle Cranes (Kurja as the graceful birds are known in the local language).Gajner lake is a bird-watcher’s paradise. You can also see chinkara and Black bucks in the Sanctuary. Evening at leisure in your hotel.
Day 11 – Phalodi – 150km
Gajner – Phalodi: In the morning leave by surface to the small town of Phalodi. Evening at leisure in your hotel.
Day 12 – Camp in Thar Desert Sand Dunes (At Khuri Village) 220km
Phalodi- Thar Desert sand dunes -In the morning visit the area where the Demoiselle cranes come in thousands for their annual migration. After lunch drive down to Sam Sand dunes Via Jaisalmer (220 km). Overnight in camps on the dunes in the Thar Desert.
Day 13 – Jaisalmer (The Golden City) 45 km
Drive down to Jaisalmer, Driving through the Rajasthani Thar desert you arrive at Jaisalmer, one of the jewels in India’s crown. Exquisite wood and sandstone buildings dot the town and within Jaisalmer Fort are homes, hotels and shops hidden in ancient lane ways. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 14 – Jaisalmer (The Golden City)
Visiting the JAISALMER FORT – The oldest living Fort in the world and some astonishing havelis (Mansions). In the afternoon, proceed to the SAM or KHURI SAND DUNES for brief Camel safari & a typical Rajasthani Desert Village. View the sunset from the dunes, as the sky is set on fire. Return to the village for dinner amidst Rajasthani musicians playing haunting tunes.
Stay overnight at the SWISS TENT CAMP/ HOTEL.
To have a camel safari and stay at night in the desert or come back to Jaisalmer and sleep in the hotel it is up to your choice “Real India Tour” team will follow your choice.
Day 15 – Sardar Samand – 350km
Sardar Samand is a large expanse of lake where flamingos, pelicans, ducks, geese, crane and kingfishers flock. Pali is only 55 km from Jodhpur but the location of the Sardar Samand Palace, against the lake, is removed enough for the ultimate hideaway.
Day 16 – Kumbhalgarh – 250km
Kumbhalgarh – In the morning leave for Kumbhalgarh. In the afternoon visit Kumbhalgarh wildlife sanctuary. A large sanctuary in the Aravali Mountain ranges. It has a formidable collection of wildlife that includes leopards and sloth bear, a variety of deer including the chosinga or four horned antelope and the flying squirrel.
Day 17 – Udaipur (City of Lakes) 80 km
Visit the City Palace the richest palace museum in the entire Rajasthan. Later, see the Sahelion ki Bari where Maharana Sangram Singh build this garden complex with fountains and lakes for his beautiful daughter. In the evening we take a lake cruise on the placid waters of Lake Pichola by sunset and visit the island palace Jagmandir where according to legends the Mughal Emperor Shah Jehan lived and got inspired to build the Taj Mahal later. Evening at leisure.
Day 18 – Pushkar (Only Brahma Temple in the world) 300km
Drive down for Pushkar, which happens to be the holiest places according to the Hindus as it is considered that Lord Brahma (the Creator) and his wife Saraswati (the goddess of learning and music) performed a ritual in the lake. Here we visit the only Brahma temple in the world before intermingling with the local colors in the local bazaar. Pushkar is also world famous for its cattle fair, which is held each year in the month of October/November. Evening at leisure.
Day 19 – Agra (Taj Mahal closed on Friday) 400 km
The morning drive leads you to Agra via Emperor Akbar’s deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri, an almost perfectly preserved 4oo year old Mughal capital. Quintessential Mughal city, that was the capital of their empire in the 16th and 17th centuries. Apart from Taj Mahal, theirs is the magnificent Agra Fort to visit.
Evening at leisure in your hotel.
Day 20 – Agra (Taj Mahal closed on Friday)
Apart from Taj Mahal, theirs is the magnificent Agra Fort to visit.
Day 21 – New Delhi – 220 km
In the morning, take a leisurely breakfast, Later drive back to Delhi. You can visit Sikh Temple or you can walk around Cannaught Place, Take a dinner in the restaurants at this center of the city. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 22 – New Delhi
A full day sightseeing of Delhi. Starting with Old Delhi with a visit to Red Fort, the Jama Masjid. In the afternoon visiting New Delhi, seeing the India gate, Parliament house, the Secretariat building and the Presidential house. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 23 – New Delhi
Later you will transfer to the International airport 3 hours before to board the International flight time for your further journey back to your Country. The services of “Incredible Real India Tours” Ends Here.
- This package tour is personalized & individual and can be started at any time of the year. This tour is based on private departures, where you are benefit from having a private executive car and freedom to stop en-route for breaks or for photographic opportunities.
- Air-conditioned car with driver, all inclusive. Fuel for car, Insurance, Road and State taxes, Toll taxes, Parking fees and all transport related expense including Driver’s food and lodging.
- Driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting and sufficient English to communicate with you.
- The car will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sightseeing as you want enroute.
- Double bed room with breakfast and all taxes included.
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Transfers and land transportation according to proposed itinerary.
Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure at airports, hotels by our company representative.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Sunset time Boating in Lake Pichola.
Services Not Included
- Tips, laundry, telephone bills, postage, and Beverages. Meals unless specified.
- Entrances to Monuments and other specified destination.
- Movie/video camera fee at monuments.
- Domestic or International airfare unless specified.
- Medical or baggage insurance.
- Airport Departure taxes, Visa Charge
Tips and gratuities.
- Any other service that has not been specified
- Your game safaris in the National Parks unless specified above.
- New Year, Christmas, festivals & Events Period (supplements to be advised, if required)
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares/rates are subject to change.
Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel, if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no-show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.