Wild Life Moments12 DAYS - 11 NIGHTS
Route: New Delhi » Agra » Orchha » Khajuraho » Panna National Park » Bandhavgarh National Park » Kanha National Park » New Delhi
Day 1 – New Delhi
Welcome to India, You will be received by our “Incredible Real India Tours” representative or your driver at the international airport and assisted to your hotel. In the Hotel the representative/driver will hand over your documents regarding the tour, Overnight in Hotel.
Delhi is one of the oldest continually inhabited cities in the world. Having been the capital of several empires in ancient India, Delhi was a major city in the old trade routes from northwest India to the Gangetic Plains.
Day 2 – New Delhi
A full day sightseeing of Delhi. Starting with Old Delhi with a visit to Red Fort, the Jama Masjid. In the afternoon visiting New Delhi, seeing the India gate, Parliament
Day 3 – Agra (Taj Mahal closed on Friday) 220 km
The morning drive leads you to Agra via Emperor Akbar’s Tomb, Quintessential Mughal place their empire in the 16th and 17th centuries. Apart from Taj Mahal, theirs is the magnificent Agra Fort to visit. Evening at leisure in your hotel.
Day 4 – Orchha – 220 km
Situated on the banks of the Betwa River, Orchha has changed little over the centuries. Originally a hunting area, it became the centre and capital of the Bundelas. Orchha has more temples and palaces than any town of this size deserves!
We spend our time here with a exploring the palace and temples scattered across the peaceful countryside, walking in rural areas untouched by modern life and meeting the very friendly local people. The river water is cold but clean enough to swim in. You will have free time afterwards to stroll the few streets or walk along the river. Maybe spend the evening taking in the puja ceremony between 7pm and 8pm – it’s held twice daily at the Ram Raja Temple, depending on the season. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 5 – Khajuraho – (The city of Kamasutra temples) 190km
Drive down towards Khajuraho, we head through the rural areas of Madhya Pradesh to the remote town of Khajuraho.
Home to the beautifully preserved ancient and famous temples which are infamous for their explicit carvings depicting the full range of the Eroticism (Kama Sutra). Overnight in Hotel.
Day 6 – Panna National Park (Wild Life) 50 km
Madhya Pradesh Tiger Country to the Panna National Park in an attempt to catch our first glimpse of the majestic, if very elusive, Indian tiger (approx one and a half hours from Khajuraho). We spend the tonight right beside the banks of the beautiful fast flowing Ken River in a natural lodge.
Before to depart Panna national Park there is free time to explore the surrounding countryside either by foot or by cycle. Overnight in the Lodge.
Day 7 – Bandhavgarh National Park – (Tiger Project) 250 km
As we continue on the Tiger Trail to Bandhavgarh National Park. Bandhavgarh is truly one of India’s magnificent wildernesses with a relative abundance of tigers compared to other National Parks increasing our chances of spotting that elusive tiger – there are so many other interesting animals and birds to see- so you will not be disappointed.
Day 8 – Bandhavgarh National Park
Morning and Evening game drives into the National Park by jeep accompanied by a naturalist. Overnight at the lodge.
Day 9 – Kanha National Park – (Tiger Project) 270 km
Continuing on spectacular countryside to Kanha National Park. Romanticized in the much loved English classic by Rudyard Kipling – “The Jungle Book.” Kipling based his tale on the wildlife of Kanha home to those famous childhood characters – Sher Khan the Tiger, Bhaloo the Bear, Baghera the Panther and the formidable Rock Python.
Kanha National Park is among the most spectacular, protected wildlife reserves of the world and arguably one of the best places in the world to spot the endangered tiger in the wild. You will also find several other mammals, reptiles and birds. Of special interest is the largest ox in the world – the Gaur and the Central Indian race of the Swamp Deer.
Day 10 – Kanha National Park
Morning and Evening game drives into the National Park by jeep and on elephant back (morning only) accompanied by a naturalist. Overnight at the lodge.
Day 11 – Jaisalmer
Morning an exclusive visit of the Jain temples inside the Sonar Kila.. The Jains are a community that respects life and are pure vegetarians by religion. Visit the citadel’s palace that houses a museum with a huge collection of robes and artifacts from the royal family of Jaisalmer. Visit the Patwaon ki haveli with intricately designed latticed windows used by the ladies to view the external world. Also see the Gadisar Lake.Later, we go to Sam or Khuri village. Here we have loads of excitement in store for you. Upon arrival in the village you will be taken to the nearby sunset point on the dunes to see the sunset by camel. After the sunset return to the village where you can take a dinner in mud huts or you can come back to the city to have a dinner. Later while you dine listen to the haunted tunes of the desert by the local artists and musicians, A lifetime experience.
Day 12 – New Delhi
Later you will transfer to the International airport 3 hours before to board the International flight time for your further journey back to your Country. The services of “Incredible Real India Tours” Ends Here.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES WITH FOLLOWING SERVICES
- This package tour is personalized & individual and can be started at any time of the year. This tour is based on private departures, where you
are benefitfrom having a private executive car and freedom to stop en-route for breaks or for photographic opportunities. Air-conditionedcar with driver, all inclusive. Fuel for car, Insurance, Road and State taxes, Toll taxes, Parking fees and all transport related expense including Driver’s food and lodging.
- Driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting and sufficient English to communicate with you.
- The car will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sightseeing as you want
bed roomwith breakfast and all taxes included.
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Transfers and land transportation according to proposed itinerary.
Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure at airports, hotels by our company representative.
- Elephant ride at Amber
- Sunset time Boating in Lake Pichola.
Services Not Included
FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
- Tips, laundry, telephone bills, postage, and Beverages. Meals unless specified.
- Entrances to Monuments and other specified destination.
- Movie/video camera fee at monuments.
- Domestic or International airfare unless specified.
- Medical or baggage insurance.
- Airport Departure taxes, Visa Charge
Tips and gratuities.
- Any other service that has not been specified
- Your game safaris in the National Parks unless specified above.
- New Year, Christmas, festivals & Events Period (supplements to be
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR HELP AND INFORMATION:
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares/rates are subject to change.
Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel, if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no-show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.