Wild Life Delights13 DAYS - 12 NIGHTS
Route: New Delhi » Orchha » Panna » Khajuraho » Bandhavgarh » Kanha National Park » Agra » Jaipur » New Delhi
Day 1 – New Delhi
Welcome to India, You will be received by our “Incredible Real India Tours” representative or your driver at the international airport and assisted to your hotel. In the Hotel the representative/driver will hand over your documents regarding the tour, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2 – New Delhi
A full day sight seeing in Delhi. Starting with Old Delhi with a visit to Red Fort, the Jama Masjid and the bazaars of Chandni Chowk. In the afternoon visiting New Delhi, seeing the India gate, Parliament house, the Secretariat building and the President’s house.
Day 3 – Orchha – (by Train)
Crossing a classic Indian rural landscape via the Indian Railways network, we travel to the picturesque town of Orchha to experience a very different side of India (approximately 7 hours).
Situated on the banks of the Betwa
Day 4 – Khajuraho (World heritage of Kamasutra Temples)
Leaving Orchha towards Khajuraho, we head through the rural areas of Madhya Pradesh. (approximately 4 hours), to the remote town of Khajuraho.
Home to the beautifully preserved ancient and famous temples which are infamous for their explicit carvings depicting the full range of the Kama Sutra.
Day 5 – Panna Tiger Reserve (Wildlife Park)
There is free time to explore the surrounding countryside either by foot or by cycle before we head out into Madhya Pradesh’s Tiger Country to the Panna National Park in an attempt to catch our first glimpse of the majestic, if very elusive, Indian tiger (approx one and a half hours from Khajuraho). We spend the tonight right beside the banks of the beautiful fast flowing Ken River in a natural lodge.
Day 6 – Bandhavgarh National Park (Wildlife Park)
As we continue on the Tiger Trail, we get deeper into Madhya Pradesh’s Jungle travelling seven hours through fascinating countryside to Bandhavgarh National Park . Bandhavgarh is truly one of India’s magnificent wildernesses with a relative abundance of tigers compared to other National Parks increasing our chances of spotting that elusive tiger – there are so many other interesting animals and birds to see- so you will not be disappointed.
Day 7 – Bandhavgarh National Park (Wildlife Park)
Wild life morning and evening game safari. Evening at leisure.
Day 8 – Bandhavgarh to Kanha National Park (Wildlife Park)
Before departing Bhandavgarh, there is one more opportunity to partake in an early morning jeep safari. Continuing on spectacular countryside to Kanha National Park (approx 7 hours). Romanticised in the much loved English classic by Rudyard Kipling – “The Jungle Book.” Kipling based his tale on the wildlife of Kanha home to those famous childhood characters – Sher Khan the Tiger, Bhaloo the Bear, Baghera the Panther and the formidable Rock Python.
Day 9 – Kanha National Park (Wildlife Park)
Kanha National Park is among the most spectacular, protected wildlife reserves of the world and arguably one of the best places in the world to spot the endangered tiger in the wild. You will also find several other mammals, reptiles and birds. Of special interest is the largest ox in the world – the Gaur and the Central Indian race of the Swamp Deer.
Day 10 – Kanha National Park (Night Train to Agra)
Morning Game Safari at Kanha National Park. On Day 10 we will depart after a leisurely breakfast for Jabalpur where we will meet our overnight train to Agra.
Day 11 – Agra (Taj Mahal closed on Friday)
The morning drive leads you to Agra visit Taj Mahal. Evening at leisure in your hotel.
Day 12 – Jaipur (The Pink City)
Drive down to Jaipur. Your drive to Japur takes you via Emperor Akbar’s deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri,an almost perfectly preserved 4oo year old Mughal capital. After admiring its palaces and pavilions proceed for Jaipur. Evening at leisure in your hotel.
Day 13 – Jaipur – 220 km
A full day’s program takes you to nearby Amber, then up to the awesome fortress by elephant. You return to Jaipur and visit the museums, palaces and halls within the City Palace (still a royal residence), the Palace of the Winds, and the Jantar Mantar Observatory. Evening at leisure in your hotel.
Day 14 – New Delhi
Drive back to New Delhi, enroute stop at Neemarana Palace for lunch before continuing directly to New Delhi’s international airport for your late night flight home or to your onward destination. Ends Here.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES WITH FOLLOWING SERVICES
- This package tour is personalized & individual and can be started at any time of the year. This tour is based on private departures, where you
are benefitfrom having a private executive car and freedom to stop en-route for breaks or for photographic opportunities. Air-conditionedcar with driver, all inclusive. Fuel for car, Insurance, Road and State taxes, Toll taxes, Parking fees and all transport related expense including Driver’s food and lodging.
- Driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting and sufficient English to communicate with you.
- The car will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sightseeing as you want
bed roomwith breakfast and all taxes included.
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Transfers and land transportation according to proposed itinerary.
Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure at airports, hotels by our company representative.
- Elephant ride at Amber
- Sunset time Boating in Lake Pichola.
Services Not Included
FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
- Tips, laundry, telephone bills, postage, and Beverages. Meals unless specified.
- Entrances to Monuments and other specified destination.
- Movie/video camera fee at monuments.
- Domestic or International airfare unless specified.
- Medical or baggage insurance.
- Airport Departure taxes, Visa Charge
Tips and gratuities.
- Any other service that has not been specified
- Your game safaris in the National Parks unless specified above.
- New Year, Christmas, festivals & Events Period (supplements to be
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR HELP AND INFORMATION:
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares/rates are subject to change.
Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel, if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no-show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.