South India Taj Mahal18 DAYS - 17 NIGHTS
Route: Delhi » Agra » Jaipur » Mumbai » Cochin » Munnar » Periyar » Kumarakam » Alleppey » Kovalam » Trivendrum
Day 1 – New Delhi
Welcome to India, You will be received by our “Incredible Real India Tours” representative or your driver at the international airport and assisted to your hotel. In the Hotel the representative/driver will hand over your documents regarding the tour, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2 – Delhi
Delhi, the capital of India has a fascinating history and a stimulating present. Its strategic location was one of the prime reasons why successive dynasties choose as their seat of power. visiting Old Delhi the majestic Red Fort, a marvel in red sandstone, Jama Masjid, Rajghat & a Rickshaw ride past through the silver street in Chandani Chowk, the city tour continues covering New Delhi, visiting Rashtrapati Bhawan, India Gate, the Laxmi Narayan Temple, Humayun’s Tomb, lotus shaped Bhai’s Temple, Qutub Minar, in the evening you can visit see speculative Light and Sound Show at Red Fort.
Day 3 – Agra
For those who want to fall in love with India visit famous world famous Taj City Agra, en route visit the Sikandra, mausoleum of Emperor Akbar built in 1492, After visit continue to drive to later enjoy city tour with a visit to the Agra Fort from where one can get the most moving view of the Taj from the little octagonal tower in the Agra Fort which lies across the river Jamuna, followed by visit to Pearl Mosque and the Tomb of Itamad-ud-Daula built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father.
Day 4 – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur
Leave for Jaipur enroute visit the abandoned Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri-built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 was the old capital of Moghals, which was abandoned after 15 year due to scarcity of water. See the graceful building including Jama Masjid, Tom of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal, which are still preserved in its original glory. On arrival at Jaipur visit Birla Temple and an Observatory Jantar Mantar evening at leisure.
Day 5 – Jaipur
Explore the Pink City with an excursion to Amber Fort, situated just outside the city; enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Afternoon sightseeing tour of City Palace in the heart of Jaipur is known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Later late afternoon is kept free to visit the famous Markets of Textiles, Gems, Carpets, and handicrafts. One can also visit Nahargarh Fort to see it illuminated over the floodlights.
Day 6 – Jaipur flight Mumbai
Mumbai city is known as the business capital of India, it being the country’s principal financial and communications centre. This day take full day city tour covering tourist destinations such as the Juhu Beach, Gateway of India and Prince of Wales Museum.
Day 7 – Mumbai
This day excursion to elephant cave, one of the major attractions the Elephanta Island is located 10 km away from the Gateway of India. There are various rock cut temples present in these caves, which are as old as 5th century at evening at leisure.
Day 8 – Mumbai Flight Cochi
The commercial capital of Kerala also famous for its Asia’s best preserved Synagogue, the Dutch Palace and the oldest European Church in India – the St. Francis Church where Vasco-De-Gama was originally buried. A leisurely walk through the Fort Cochin, find close looks Chines fishing nets. In the evening attend the traditional Kathakali Dance show.
Day 9 – Munnar
One of the most popular hill stations in India is situated at the confluence of the three mountain streams the main key attraction of this place is Lock Heart Gap an ideal place for adventure, Eco Point and Nyayamakad- is a land of breathtaking waterfalls. The water cascade down a hill from a height of about 1600 meters.
Day 10 – Munnar
Proceed to full day sightseeing, visit to Anayirankal- It’s a lush green carpet of tea plants. A trip on the splendid reservoir is an unforgettable experience. The Anayirankal Dam is surrounded by the Tata Tea Plantation and evergreen forests. Pothamedu – offers an excellent view of the tea, coffee and cardamom plantations in Munnar.
Day 11 – Periyar
One of the best game sanctuaries in India proceed to Periyar /Thekkady on arrival check in at the Hotel. After brief leisure go on a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake located inside the wildlife sanctuary. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which includes wild elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar and different species of birds, can also be spotted. Stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 12 – Kumarakom
Kumarakom, a cozy little island just 16 kilometer west of Kottayam in India’s favorite destination – Kerala, is renowned the world over for its exotic migratory birds, self sustaining eco-system and hospital on arrival check into the hotel after taking brief leisure visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary at evening see the breathtaking view of lake during the sunset leaves a spellbound.
Day 13 – Alleppey
This day embark the Houseboat trip is the perfect way to experience the backwater lifestyle of Kerala. The day long journey in the beautiful backwaters of Kerala is the only way to explore what otherwise seems more like a poet’s version. The boat will reach in the area which is just breathtaking. It is far beyond imagination that how a whole life is running across both the corners of backwaters.
Day 14 – 17 – Kovalam
KOVALAM South of Trivandrum, India’s one of the best beaches but the favorite watering hole for the travelers in the south of India. It consists of a number of small, palms fringed. Kovalam is endowed with unusual beauty. The sheltered beach is ideal for sea bathing and is safe even during the toughest weather, day free to relax on the beach.
Day 18 – Trivendrum
At appropriate time you will be transferred to Trivandrum airport or railway station for your onward journey back to your home destination. Tour Ends.
- This package tour is personalized & individual and can be started at any time of the year. This tour is based on private departures, where you are benefit from having a private executive car and freedom to stop en-route for breaks or for photographic opportunities.
- Air-conditioned car with driver, all inclusive. Fuel for car, Insurance, Road and State taxes, Toll taxes, Parking fees and all transport related expense including Driver’s food and lodging.
- Driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting and sufficient English to communicate with you.
- The car will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sightseeing as you want enroute.
- Double bed room with breakfast and all taxes included.
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Transfers and land transportation according to proposed itinerary.
Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure at airports, hotels by our company representative.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Sunset time Boating in Lake Pichola.
Services Not Included
- Tips, laundry, telephone bills, postage, and Beverages. Meals unless specified.
- Entrances to Monuments and other specified destination.
- Movie/video camera fee at monuments.
- Domestic or International airfare unless specified.
- Medical or baggage insurance.
- Airport Departure taxes, Visa Charge
Tips and gratuities.
- Any other service that has not been specified
- Your game safaris in the National Parks unless specified above.
- New Year, Christmas, festivals & Events Period (supplements to be advised, if required)
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares/rates are subject to change.
Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel, if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no-show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.