Regal Rajasthan with New Delhi15 DAYS - 14 NIGHTS
Route: New Delhi » Agra » Jaipur » Pushkar » Deogarh » Udaipur » Kumbhalgarh » Jodhpur » Jaisalmer » Bikaner » Mandawa » New Delhi
Rajasthan is one of the most popular travel destinations in India. Every third foreign tourist visiting India also travel to Rajasthan. Known for Historical Monuments, the modern Rajasthan Tourism is benchmarked for the warm hospitality and Internationally Awarded Hotels & Resorts. Here you’ll see a perfect amalgamation of ages-old traditional culture, modern luxury and comforts. This travel package will take you to the tour of Regal Rajasthan, full of colors of culture & Indian lifestyle.
This travel package contains Jaipur – the Pink City, Taj Mahal, Kamasutra Temples & the holy city of Hindu’s – Varanasi.
Day 1 – New Delhi
Welcome to India, You will be received by our “Incredible Real India Tours” representative or your driver at the international airport and assisted to your hotel. In the Hotel the representative/driver will hand over your documents regarding the tour, Overnight in Hotel.
Delhi is one of the oldest continually inhabited cities in the world. Having been the capital of several empires in ancient India, Delhi was a major city in the old trade routes from northwest India to the Gangetic Plains.
Day 2 – Agra (Taj Mahal closed on Friday)
On the way to Agra stop to visit Sikandra the tomb of Akbar, Visit the extraordinary Taj Mahal — considered the most extravagant monument ever built for love.
Day 3 – Jaipur (250km)
Drive to the “pink city” of Jaipur, on the way to Jaipur stop to visit Fatehpur Sikri, the perfectly preserved 16th-century Mughal capital of Emperor Akbar. Jaipur named after its buildings of soft pink stucco. Encounter Rajasthani grandeur at the City Palace, where rare manuscripts, swords, and paintings are on display. At the 17th-century astronomical observatory Jantar Mantar, view a magnificent 90-foot sundial, and then admire the elaborate facade of the Palace of Winds.
Day 4 – Jaipur
Spend the morning at the Amber Fort, a majestic fortress-palace decorated with intricate paintings and mosaics. This afternoon, there is time to explore Jaipur’s vibrant arts and crafts markets on your own. Travel into the countryside for a special dinner with folk entertainment.
Day 5 – Jaipur / Pushkar / Deogarh – 270km
After breakfast, you will proceed on drive to Deogarh en route visiting the holy city of Pushkar along the bank of the picturesque Pushkar Lake, an important pilgrimage spot for Hindus. Continue to Deogarh where on arrival you will check into your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 – Udaipur – 140km
After breakfast, you will proceed on drive to Udaipur where on arrival, you will check into your hotel. Continue to visit city palace campus, Saheliyon-ki-Bari (Garden of the maids of honor). Overnight at hotel.
Day 7 – Udaipur
Visit the City Palace the richest palace museum in the entire Rajasthan. Later, see the Sahelion ki Bari where Maharana Sangram Singh build this garden complex with fountains and lakes for his beautiful daughter. In the evening we take a lake cruise on the placid waters of Lake Pichola by sunset and visit the island palace Jagmandir where according to legends the Mughal Emperor Shah Jehan lived and got inspired to build the Taj Mahal later. Evening at leisure.
Day 8 – Kumbhalgarh – 80km
After breakfast, you will proceed on drive to Kumbhalgarh where on arrival, you will check into your hotel. Continue to visit one of the most impressive fort of Rajasthan in Aravali range of mountains.
Day 9 – Jodhpur – 240km
Following breakfast, you will drive to Jodhpur en route enjoying an exceptionally beautiful excursion through the rugged, wooded hills of Rajasthan to the Jain Temples of Ranakpur in the Aravalli Valley. Ranakpur boasts some of the most exquisite Jain temples in the country famous for their intricate friezes and sculptures. It is one of the holiest Jain sites of India. Continue to Jodhpur where on arrival you will check into your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10 – Jaisalmer – 275km
After breakfast before proceed to Jaisalmer you will visit to magnificent Mehrangarh fort, one of Rajasthan’s finest forts, which looks down protectively over the Blew Houses of Sun city from the hilltop. At Jaisalmer free for evening walk and see sun set. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11 – Jaisalmer
Morning an exclusive visit of the Jain temples inside the Sonar Kila.. The Jains are a community that respects life and are pure vegetarians by religion. Visit the citadel’s palace that houses a museum with a huge collection of robes and artifacts from the royal family of Jaisalmer. Visit the Patwaon ki haveli with intricately designed latticed windows used by the ladies to view the external world. Also see the Gadisar Lake.Later, we go to Sam or Khuri village. Here we have loads of excitement in store for you. Upon arrival in the village you will be taken to the nearby sunset point on the dunes to see the sunset by camel. After the sunset return to the village where you can take a dinner in mud huts or you can come back to the city to have a dinner. Later while you dine listen to the haunted tunes of the desert by the local artists and musicians, A lifetime experience.
Day 12 – Bikaner – 275km
After an early breakfast, you will be driven to Bikaner where on arrival, you will check into your hotel. Lying in the north of the desert state of Rajasthan, the city of Bikaner is dotted with many sand dunes. More popularly called the camel country, the city is renowned for the best riding camels in the world. Bikaner’s forts, palaces and temples are magnificent creations in red and yellow sandstone and are living manifestations of its rich historical and architectural legacy. Later, you will enjoy a tour of Bikaner city. Visit Junagarh Fort, one of the most interesting forts in Rajasthan, with its sumptuously decorated interiors. Built in 1588 by Raja Rai Singh it is unusual in the sense that it was one of the few major forts of Rajasthan that was not built on a hilltop. Instead, it was built on the desert plains; its rugged sandstone bastions and graceful pavilions and balconies are silhouetted against the sky. Overnight at hotel.
Day 13 – Mandawa – 275km
Following an early breakfast, you will proceed on a drive to Mandawa. In the heart of the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan is the beautiful small town of Mandawa, known throughout the state for its beautiful Mandava Castle Hotel and havelis. The structures of this place are a reminder of the cultural and social hotspot this place used to be in the bygone era. Later, you will enjoy a walking tour of the painted havelis. Overnight at hotel.
Day 14 – Mandawa / New Delhi – 275km
After a morning at leisure, set out into New Delhi, the capital created by the British. Explore Humayun’s Tomb, a milestone in the history of Mughal architecture, and the looming sandstone tower of Qutb Minar.
Day 14 – New Delhi – 275km
Today, bid farewell to India, as your tour comes to an end. After breakfast, drive to Delhi international airport for your flight back home.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES WITH FOLLOWING SERVICES
- This package tour is personalized & individual and can be started at any time of the year. This tour is based on private departures, where you are benefit from having a private executive car and freedom to stop en-route for breaks or for photographic opportunities.
- Air-conditioned car with driver, all inclusive. Fuel for car, Insurance, Road and State taxes, Toll taxes, Parking fees and all transport related expense including Driver’s food and lodging.
- Driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting and sufficient English to communicate with you.
- The car will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sightseeing as you want enroute.
- Double bed room with breakfast and all taxes included.
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Transfers and land transportation according to proposed itinerary.
Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure at airports, hotels by our company representative.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Sunset time Boating in Lake Pichola.
Services Not Included
FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
- Tips, laundry, telephone bills, postage, and Beverages. Meals unless specified.
- Entrances to Monuments and other specified destination.
- Movie/video camera fee at monuments.
- Domestic or International airfare unless specified.
- Medical or baggage insurance.
- Airport Departure taxes, Visa Charge
Tips and gratuities.
- Any other service that has not been specified
- Your game safaris in the National Parks unless specified above.
- New Year, Christmas, festivals & Events Period (supplements to be advised, if required)
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR HELP AND INFORMATION:
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares/rates are subject to change.
Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel, if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no-show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.