Exclusive Rajasthan with Taj14 DAYS - 13 NIGHTS
Route: New Delhi » Mandawa » Bikaner » Jaisalmer » Jodhpur » Udaipur » Pushkar » Jaipur » Agra » New Delhi
Day 1 – New Delhi
Welcome to India, You will be received by our “Incredible Real India Tours” representative or your driver at the international airport and assisted to your hotel. In the Hotel the representative/driver will hand over your documents regarding the tour, Overnight in Hotel.
Delhi is one of the oldest continually inhabited cities in the world. Having been the capital of several empires in ancient India, Delhi was a major city in the old trade routes from northwest India to the Gangetic Plains.
Day 2 – Mandawa (Shekhawati Region Silk Route) 250 km
Proceed for Shekhawati region to a town called Nawalgarh/ Dundlod / Mandawa). This town and the nearby areas of Shekhawati region are famed for its beautiful painted haveli’s (mansions) which were constructed by wealthy merchants of the region in the 18th and 19th centuries. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3 – Bikaner – 190 km
Drive down through Shekhawati region to Bikaner. In the afternoon you will be taken on a half day city tour of the Junagarh Fort, excursion to world famous rat’s temple at Deshnok town. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 4 – Jaisalmer (The Golden City) 350 km
Drive down to Jaisalmer, Driving through the Rajasthani Thar desert you arrive at Jaisalmer, one of the jewels in India’s crown. Exquisite wood and sandstone buildings dot the town and within Jaisalmer Fort are homes, hotels and shops hidden in ancient lane ways. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 5 – Jaisalmer (The Golden City)
Visiting the JAISALMER FORT – The oldest living Fort in the world and some astonishing havelis (Mansions). In the afternoon, proceed to the SAM or KHURI SAND DUNES for brief Camel safari & a typical Rajasthani Desert Village. View the sunset from the dunes, as the sky is set on fire. Return to the village for dinner amidst Rajasthani musicians playing haunting tunes.
Stay overnight at the SWISS TENT CAMP/ HOTEL.
To have an camel safari and stay at night in the desert or come back to Jaisalmer and sleep in the hotel it is up to your choice “Real India Tour” team will follow your choice.
Day 6 – Jodhpur (The Sun City) 275 km
In Morning drive to Jodhpur. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Jodhpur. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, rising up a hilly scarp, built on the advice of a hermit, overlooking the city of blue houses in the image of a long sentinel. Evening at leisure. (Incredible Real India Tours)
Day 7 – Ranakpur (The world famous Jain Temples) 185 km
En-route Visit world famous Jain Temples of Ranakpur. The eternal Jain pilgrimage centre of Ranakpur. Admire the workmanship from the 16th century temples & Kumbhalgarh fort – the stronghold of the kingdom of Mewar built by Maharana Kumbha in 1453. Visit the palace and see the beautiful mural paintings in the Zenana Mahal (ladies quarters). The view from the parapet wall is breath taking and this is where the soldiers used to be stationed to view the advent of the enemies. The fort has 7 gates through which we need to enter to gain access to the palaces. See the temple where Maharana Kumbha was treacherously killed by his own kith and kin during his prayer to win the seat of Mewar. Evening at leisure.
Day 8 – Udaipur (The City of Lakes) 325 km
En-route Visit world famous Jain Temples of Ranakpur & Kumbhalgarh fort. the stronghold of the kingdom of Mewar built by Maharana Kumbha in 1453. Visit the palace and see the beautiful mural paintings in the Zenana Mahal (ladies quarters). The view from the parapet wall is breath taking and this is where the soldiers used to be stationed to view the advent of the enemies. The fort has 7 gates through which we need to enter to gain access to the palaces. See the temple where Maharana Kumbha was treacherously killed by his own kith and kin during his prayer to win the seat of Mewar. Evening at leisure.
Day 9 – Udaipur (The City of Lakes)
Visit the City Palace the richest palace museum in the entire Rajasthan. Later, see the Sahelion ki Bari where Maharana Sangram Singh build this garden complex with fountains and lakes for his beautiful daughter. In the evening we take a lake cruise on the placid waters of Lake Pichola by sunset and visit the island palace Jagmandir where according to legends the Mughal Emperor Shah Jehan lived and got inspired to build the Taj Mahal later. Evening at leisure.
Day 10 – Pushkar (The only Brahma Temple in the world) 300km
Drive down for Pushkar, which happens to be the holiest places according to the Hindus as it is considered that Lord Brahma (the Creator) and his wife Saraswati (the goddess of learning and music) performed a ritual in the lake. Here we visit the only Brahma temple in the world before intermingling with the local colors in the local bazaar. Pushkar is also world famous for its cattle fair, which is held each year in the month of October/November. Evening at leisure.
Day 11 – Jaipur (The Pink City) 150 km
After breakfast continue towards Jaipur and reach by lunch-time and check into hotel. After lunch set off to see the Pink city visiting the observatory Jantar Mantar built in 1727 by Sawai Maharaja Jai Singh II who was a mathematician, an astronomer an astrologer and a great musician of his era. He built five observatories throughout India – Jaipur, Ujjain, Varanasi, Mathura and Delhi but only the one at Jaipur is functional. Then visit the City Palace of the Maharaja of Jaipur with a fabulous collection of robes and saris in cotton and silk with gold latticed work. Evening at leisure.
Day 11 – Jaipur (The Pink City)
A full day’s program takes you to nearby Amber fort, then up to the awesome fortress by elephant. Evening at leisure in your hotel.
Day 12 – Agra (Taj Mahal closed on Friday) 250 km
The morning drive leads you to Agra via Emperor Akbar’s deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri, an almost perfectly preserved 4oo year old Mughal capital. Quintessential Mughal city, that was the capital of their empire in the 16th and 17th centuries. Apart from Taj Mahal, theirs is the magnificent Agra Fort to visit. Evening at leisure in your hotel.
Day 13 – New Delhi
A full day sight seeing of Delhi. Starting with Old Delhi with a visit to Red Fort, the Jama Masjid. In the afternoon visiting New Delhi, seeing the India gate, Parliament house, the Secretariat building and the Presidential house. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 14 – New Delhi
Drive to Delhi later you will transfer to the International airport 3 hours before to board the International flight time for your further journey back to your Country. The services of “Incredible Real India Tours” Ends Here.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES WITH FOLLOWING SERVICES
- This package tour is personalized & individual and can be started at any time of the year. This tour is based on private departures, where you are benefit from having a private executive car and freedom to stop en-route for breaks or for photographic opportunities.
- Air-conditioned car with driver, all inclusive. Fuel for car, Insurance, Road and State taxes, Toll taxes, Parking fees and all transport related expense including Driver’s food and lodging.
- Driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting and sufficient English to communicate with you.
- The car will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sightseeing as you want enroute.
- Double bed room with breakfast and all taxes included.
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Transfers and land transportation according to proposed itinerary.
Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure at airports, hotels by our company representative.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Sunset time Boating in Lake Pichola.
Services Not Included
FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
- Tips, laundry, telephone bills, portage and Beverages.
- Meals unless specified.
- Entrances to Monuments and other specified destination.
- Movie / video camera fee at monuments.
- Domestic or International airfare unless specified.
- Medical or baggage insurance.
- Airport Departure taxes, Visa Charge
Tips and gratuities.
- Any other service that has not been specified
- Your game safaris in the National Parks unless specified above.
- New Year, Christmas, festivals & Events Period (supplements to be advised, if required)
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR HELP AND INFORMATION:
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.