Exclusive North with Wild Life15 DAYS - 14 NIGHTS
Route: New Delhi » Jaipur » Keoladeo Ghana Sanctuary » Agra » Orchha » Khajuraho » Panna Tiger Reserve » Varanasi » New Delhi
Day 1 – New Delhi
Arriving in Delhi Airport and drive directly to Hotel and relaxe.
Day 2 – Delhi
Following a leisurely breakfast, enjoy a combined sightseeing of Old and New Delhi. The capital created by the British. Explore Humayun’s Tomb, a milestone in the history of Mughal architecture, and the looming sandstone tower of Qutb Minar.
Day 3 – Delhi/Jaipur – 265km
Drive to the “pink city” of Jaipur, named after its buildings of soft pink stucco. Encounter Rajasthani grandeur at the City Palace, where rare manuscripts, swords, and paintings are on display. At the 17th-century astronomical observatory Jantar Mantar, view a magnificent 90-foot sundial, and then admire the elaborate facade of the Palace of Winds.
Day 4 – Jaipur
Spend the morning at the Amber Fort, a majestic fortress-palace decorated with intricate paintings and mosaics. This afternoon, there is time to explore Jaipur’s vibrant arts and crafts markets on your own. Travel into the countryside for a special dinner with folk entertainment.
Day 5 – Jaipur/Bharatpur – 200km
Drive to Bharatpur this morning and check into our hotel. Venture into the village to experience daily life in India.
Day 6 – Keoladeo Ghana National Park
Travel by rickshaw through the wetlands of Keoladeo Ghana National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site harboring more than 400 species of birds. Search for wildlife and birds, including kingfishers and various species of cranes.
Day 7 – Bharatpur/Agra – 55km
On the way to Agra stop to visit Fatehpur Sikri, the perfectly preserved 16th-century Mughal capital of Emperor Akbar. Visit the extraordinary Taj Mahal — considered the most extravagant monument ever built for love.
Day 8 – Agra ( Taj Mahal closed on Friday)
At sunrise, witness the dawn’s first light wash over the Taj Mahal or at evening if next day it is Friday. After breakfast, explore Agra Fort’s maze of courtyards; mosques; and private chambers, which bring to life the story of the Mughal Empire. This afternoon, stroll the gardens of our hotel, take advantage of its many amenities, or enjoy an optional excursion to the Mughal Mausoleum of Itmad-Ud-Daulah. Return to the Taj Mahal to experience the monument at sunset.
Day 9 – Agra/Orchha – 220km
Take an early morning rail journey to the town of Orchha, located in a beautiful valley along the sparkling waters of the Betwa River. Explore this medieval town’s monuments, including palaces bearing vivid 17th-century wall paintings, and the surreal onion-domed mausoleums.
Day 10 – Orchha/Khajuraho – 190km
Continue to the World Heritage site of Khajuraho, home to India’s largest collection of medieval Jain, Hindu temples and kamasutra temples.
Day 11 – Panna Tiger Reserve
Set out on a morning game drive into the pristine Panna Tiger Reserve, known for its tigers and leopards, as well as its hyenas and wolves. Then return to Khajuraho to explore temples covered in tantric sculptures depicting everyday activities and attitudes.
Day 12 – Khajuraho/Varanasi
This morning, you may choose to return to Panna Tiger Reserve for extended game viewing or to spend more time examining the temple carvings in Khajuraho. In the early afternoon, fly to India’s spiritual capital — the holy city of Varanasi.
Day 13 – Varanasi
Cruise the Ganges River aboard wooden rowboats to view pilgrims bathing, offering morning prayers, and performing religious rituals. At the venerated Buddhist pilgrimage site of Sarnath, see the symbol of India in the ancient stone Lion Capital of Ashoka. Observe the mystical evening prayer ritual, or aarti ( Pray), on the mighty Ganges River.
Day 14 – Delhi
After a morning at leisure, set out into New Delhi, the capital created by the British. Explore Humayun’s Tomb, a milestone in the history of Mughal architecture, and the looming sandstone tower of Qutb Minar.
Day 15 – Delhi & Departure according to your flight schedule
Departure at the airport
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES WITH FOLLOWING SERVICES
- This package tour is personalized & individual and can be started at any time of the year. This tour is based on private departures, where you
are benefitfrom having a private executive car and freedom to stop en-route for breaks or for photographic opportunities. Air-conditionedcar with driver, all inclusive. Fuel for car, Insurance, Road and State taxes, Toll taxes, Parking fees and all transport related expense including Driver’s food and lodging.
- Driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting and sufficient English to communicate with you.
- The car will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sightseeing as you want
bed roomwith breakfast and all taxes included.
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Transfers and land transportation according to proposed itinerary.
Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure at airports, hotels by our company representative.
- Elephant ride at Amber
- Sunset time Boating in Lake Pichola.
Services Not Included
FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
- Tips, laundry, telephone bills, postage, and Beverages. Meals unless specified.
- Entrances to Monuments and other specified destination.
- Movie/video camera fee at monuments.
- Domestic or International airfare unless specified.
- Medical or baggage insurance.
- Airport Departure taxes, Visa Charge
Tips and gratuities.
- Any other service that has not been specified
- Your game safaris in the National Parks unless specified above.
- New Year, Christmas, festivals & Events Period (supplements to be
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR HELP AND INFORMATION:
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares/rates are subject to change.
Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel, if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no-show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.