Exclusive North India with Varanasi11 DAYS - 10 NIGHTS
Route: New Delhi » Jaipur » Agra » Orchha » Khajuraho » Varanasi » New Delhi
Travel through Indian states and cities brings to light, the cultural and the geographical richness of India.
We provide you a glimpse to the richness of tourism in India with information on all the major tourist destinations of India and tourism services that will take care of all your problems while you are in India. This travel package contains Jaipur – The Pink City, Taj Mahal, Kamasutra Temples and The Holy City of Hindu’s – Varanasi.
Day 1 – New Delhi
Welcome to India, You will be received by our “Incredible Real India Tours” representative or your driver at the international airport and assisted to your hotel. In the Hotel the representative/driver will hand over your documents regarding the tour, Overnight in Hotel.
Delhi is one of the oldest continually inhabited cities in the world. Having been the capital of several empires in ancient India, Delhi was a major city in the old trade routes from northwest India to the Gangetic Plains.
Day 2 – Jaipur (The Pink City) 150 km
After breakfast continue towards Jaipur and reach by lunch-time and check into hotel. After lunch set off to see the Pink city visiting the observatory Jantar Mantar built in 1727 by Sawai Maharaja Jai Singh II who was a mathematician, an astronomer an astrologer and a great musician of his era. He built five observatories throughout India – Jaipur, Ujjain, Varanasi, Mathura and Delhi but only the one at Jaipur is functional. Then visit the City Palace of the Maharaja of Jaipur with a fabulous collection of robes and saris in cotton and silk with gold latticed work. Evening at leisure.
Day 3 – Jaipur
A full day’s program takes you to nearby Amber fort, then up to the awesome fortress by the elephant. Evening at leisure in your hotel.
Day 4 – Agra (Taj Mahal closed on Friday) 250 km
The morning drive leads you to Agra via Emperor Akbar’s deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri, an almost perfectly preserved 4oo-year-old Mughal capital. Quintessential Mughal city, that was the capital of their empire in the 16th and 17th centuries. Apart from Taj Mahal, theirs is the magnificent Agra Fort to visit. Evening at leisure in your hotel.
Day 5 – Orchha – 220 km
Situated on the banks of the Betwa River, Orchha has changed little over the centuries. Originally a hunting area, it became the centre and capital of the Bundelas. Orchha has more temples and palaces than any town of this size deserves!
We spend our time here with a exploring the palace and temples scattered across the peaceful countryside, walking in rural areas untouched by modern life and meeting the very friendly local people. The river water is cold but clean enough to swim in. You will have free time afterwards to stroll the few streets or walk along the river. Maybe spend the evening taking in the puja ceremony between 7pm and 8pm – it’s held twice daily at the Ram Raja Temple, depending on the season. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 6 – Khajuraho – (The city of Kamasutra temples) 190km
Leaving Orchha towards Khajuraho, we head through the rural areas of Madhya Pradesh to the remote town of Khajuraho.
Home to the beautifully preserved ancient and famous temples which are infamous for their explicit carvings depicting the full range of the Eroticism (Kama Sutra).
Overnight in Hotel.
Day 7 – Khajuraho to Varanasi (The Ganges) by Flight or Night Train
Morning sightseeing shows us the temples built during the 9th to the 11th centuries by the powerful dynasty of Chandela Rajputs. The temples with their erotic sculptures are a feast to the eyes. The Chandelas built 85 temples in all but today only 20 temples stand intact. Visit the eastern and western group of temples before being transferred to the airport to catch your flight to Varanasi. Upon your arrival in Varanasi, you will get assistance and transfer to your hotel. In the evening visit Ganges by boat ride and see praying ceremony of holy river Ganges. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 8 – Varanasi
Varanasi, formerly known as Banaras, is one of the most important religious cities in India. When you walk the crowded streets of the old city near the Ganges river, you will see holy men, holy cows, and holy temples all over the place.
Early in the morning at the time of sunrise we take you to banks of the river Ganges where we board a boat to see the morning ablutions of the Hindus from the security of our boat. The boat ride starts from Dasashwamedh Ghat and ends at Manikarnika Ghat along the sacred Ganges, You can visit Assi Ghat, Dasaswamedh Ghat, Harish Chandra Ghat, Manikarnika Ghat, Tulsi Ghat. See the Kashi Vishwanath temple and the Gyanvyapi kund and the mosque attached to it. Also visit the Banaras Hindu University the largest residential university in India with more than 3000 residential students. Return to your hotel for breakfast. Later visit Sarnath the sacred city for the Buddhist all over the world. It was here that Lord Buddha preached his first sermon to his first five disciples. Also worth visiting is the museum with artifacts dating back to 3rd century BC. Visit the nearby ruins of the ancient seat of learning in Sarnath. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 9 – Varanasi to New Delhi (By Flight or Night Train)
In the morning, take a leisurely breakfast, Later take a flight to Delhi, Upon Arrival in Delhi, You will be received by one of the team members of “Incredible Real India Tours”. You can visit Sikh Temple or you can walk around Connaught Place, Take a dinner in the restaurants at this center of the city. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 10 & 11 – New Delhi
A full day sightseeing of Delhi. Starting with Old Delhi with a visit to Red Fort, the Jama Masjid. In the afternoon visiting New Delhi, seeing the India Gate, Parliament House, the Secretariat building and the Presidential house. Overnight in Hotel.
Later you will transfer to the International airport 3 hours before to board the International flight time for your further journey back to your Country. The services of “Incredible Real India Tours” Ends Here.
- This package tour is personalized & individual and can be started at any time of the year. This tour is based on private departures, where you are benefit from having a private executive car and freedom to stop en-route for breaks or for photographic opportunities.
- Air-conditioned car with driver, all inclusive. Fuel for car, Insurance, Road and State taxes, Toll taxes, Parking fees and all transport related expense including Driver’s food and lodging.
- Driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting and sufficient English to communicate with you.
- The car will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sightseeing as you want enroute.
- Double bed room with breakfast and all taxes included.
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Transfers and land transportation according to proposed itinerary.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure at airports, hotels by our company representative.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur.
Sunset time Boating in Lake Pichola.
- Morning-evening 2 times boating in River Ganges, Varanasi.
Services Not Included
- Tips, laundry, telephone bills, postage and Beverages.
- Meals unless specified.
Entrances to Monuments and other specified destination.
Movie/video camera fee at monuments.
- Domestic or International airfare unless specified.
- Medical or baggage insurance.
Airport Departure taxes, Visa Charge
Tips and gratuities.
- Any other service that has not been specified
- Your game safaris in the National Parks unless specified above.
- New Year, Christmas, festivals & Events Period (supplements to be advised, if required)
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares/Rates are subject to change.
Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no-show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.