Best of Gujarat28 DAYS - 27 NIGHTS
Route: Mumbai » Lonavala » Aurangabad » Nasik » Saputara » Surat » Vadodara » Ahemdabad » Dasada » Bhuj » Gondal » Sasan Gir » Jamnagar » Dwarka » Diu » Bhavnagar » Mumbai
Day 1 – Mumbai
Welcome to India, You will be received by our “Incredible Real India Tours” representative or your driver at international airport and assisted to your hotel. In the Hotel the representative / driver will hand over your documents regarding the tour, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2 – Lonavala (104 kms)
Drive to Lonavala, it is very beautiful hill station. It is famous throughout India for the hard candy sweet known as chikki. Lonavala comes to life during the monsoon season as the countryside turns lush green with waterfalls and ponds.
Day 3 – Lonavala
A trip to Lonavala and Khandala can be combined with sight-seeing visits of Karla, Bhaja and Bedsa caves and also the two fortresses, Lohagad and Visapur. At evening relax at your hotel.
Day 4 – Aurangabad (290 Kms)
Drive to Aurangabad, which is famous for Ajanta and Ellora caves. On arrival transfer to hotel and relax. At night see the colorful bazaars
Day 5 – Aurangabad
This day take full day, move to see the famous Ajanta caves. It is preserved as world heritage site. See the beautiful and ancient architecture. At evening come back to Aurangabad and relax at hotel.
Day 6 – Aurangabad
Drive to Ellora caves, this is slightly different to Ajanta caves, but worth to watch. Do take some photos. Afternoon back to Aurangabad and move to see the famous Bibi ka Makbara (Mosque), it is replica of famous Taj Mahal. At night relax in the hotel.
Day 7 – Nasik (215 Kms)
Drive to Nasik, which has been referred to as the “Wine Capital of India”. On arrival visit the, Gangapur Dam which is a beautiful site. The Dudhsagar Fall near the village of Gangapur is worth a look in the rains. A few kilometers away from Gangapur village there is a Stone Age site. At night relax in the hotel.
Day 8 – Saputara (160 Kms)
Drive to Saputara, it is a beautiful and a densely wooded only hill station town situated in the “Dang” district of southern tip of Gujarat, India. Saputara has been constructed as a well planned hill station having all necessary serviceableness like hotels, boating parks, swimming pools, club, ropeways, theaters and a museum providing the tourists an delightful vacation in the coziness of the hill station.
Day 9 – Saputara
This day is for sight seen. Visit Saputara Lake which is one of those places where you can breathe unpolluted air while enjoying your holiday out of the hustle and bustle of polluted city life. You can even go for a trekking down to nearby villages. No local transport is that much available in this hill station and this tourists or trekking place can be best covered on foot.
Day 10 – Surat (130 Kms)
Drive to Surat, It is also known as the diamond city. Ninety-two percent of the world’s diamonds are cut and polished in Surat. It is well known in India for its Surti cuisine, which includes perennial favorites such as Surti Ghari (a type of sweet), Locho, Surti Undhiyu, Rasaawala Khaman, Cold coco and Surti Chinese.
At night relax in the hotel.
Day 11 – Vadodara (160 kms)
Drive to Vadodara, it is famous for Palaces, Laxmi Vilas Palace, Nazarbaug Palace, Makarpura Palace, Pratap Vilas Palace are name of the some famous palaces. You will surely enjoy photography here. At night relax in the hotel.
Day 12 – Ahmedabad (110 Kms)
Drive to Ahmedabad, it is largest city of Gujarat. It is also known as Mahatma Gandhi’s place. Sabarmati Ashram, Mahatma Gandhi’s home is a must watch. At night see the colorful night bazaars.
Day 13 – Ahmedabad
Move towards to Gandhi Nagar, it is the places where is Mahatma Gandhi’s resided during the last years of his life. See the Akshardham, Deer Park and Gandhi’s Museum is worth to watch. Night will be at Ahmdabad.
Day 14 – Dasada (100 kms)
After a morning at leisure, set out into New Delhi, the capital created by the British. Explore Humayun’s Tomb, a milestone in the history of Mughal architecture, and the looming sandstone tower of Qutb Minar.
Day 15 – Bhuj (330 kms)
Drive to Bhuj, it is a famous destination for shopping of handicraft work. Artists of nearby villages bring their art work for sale in Bhuj. Important landmarks for people wishing to study and know more about kutchi embroidery are Shrujan, Kutch Mahila Vikas Sangathan (KMVS), Kalaraksha and Women Artisans’ Marketing Agency (WAMA).
Day 16 – Bhuj
Excursion to surrounding villages, see the original Gujarati village lifestyle. Here you will all the handicraft items. In evening drive back to Bhuj and relax at hotel.
Day 17 – Gondal (270 kms)
Drive to Gondal, it is historic place. Visit Naulakha Palace, the Orchard Palace and Riverside Palace then in evening enjoy in the city market
Day 18 – Sasangir (110 Kms)
After breakfast drive to Sasangir, en route visit the famous Ashok Rock Edict Junagarh Museum; on arrival at Sasangir relax at your resort.
Day 19 – Sasangir
Move for a Jungle safari; see the famous Asiatic Lions and some other exclusive species of animals. In evening relax at your resort.
Day 20 – Jamnagar (210 Kms)
Drive to Jamnagar, on arrival visit the Darbargadh Palace, Lakhota Fort, Pratap Vilas Palace and other tourist places. At night relax in the hotel.
Day 21 – Dwaraka (160 kms)
Drive to Dvaraka, it is consider as one of the seven oldest cities of India. It is believed that the city was established by Lord Krishna. On arrival visit the Dwarkadheesh Temple which is built 2500 years back. This temple is a perfect example of ancient architecture.. Later visit Rukmini Devi Temple and Gomati Ghat Temples
Day 22-24 – Diu (330 kms)
Drive to Diu, it is one of the best beach in Gujarat. On arrival relax in your resort.
Day 25 – Bhavnagar (210 Kms)
Drive to Bhavnagar en route visit Palitana Shatrunjaya temple. On arrival check in the hotel. In evening see the colorful night bazaar and taste some exclusive variety of foods.
Day 26 – Bhavnagar
This full day is for sight seen. The city offers vibrant shades of traditional Gujarati culture to the traveler. Visit the Takhteshwar Temple, Nilambag Palace, Seashore at Ghogha (About 22 km. from Bhavangar), Victoria Park with diverse flora and fauna. This park is a paradise for bird watchers and nature lovers.
Day 28 – Fly to Mumbai
Fly back home with sweet memories… Ends Here.
- This package tour is personalized & individual and can be started at any time of the year. This tour is based on private departures, where you are benefit from having a private executive car and freedom to stop en-route for breaks or for photographic opportunities.
- Air-conditioned car with driver, all inclusive. Fuel for car, Insurance, Road and State taxes, Toll taxes, Parking fees and all transport related expense including Driver’s food and lodging.
- Driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting and sufficient English to communicate with you.
- The car will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sightseeing as you want enroute.
- Double bed room with breakfast and all taxes included.
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Transfers and land transportation according to proposed itinerary.
Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure at airports, hotels by our company representative.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Sunset time Boating in Lake Pichola.
Services Not Included
- Tips, laundry, telephone bills, postage, and Beverages. Meals unless specified.
- Entrances to Monuments and other specified destination.
- Movie/video camera fee at monuments.
- Domestic or International airfare unless specified.
- Medical or baggage insurance.
- Airport Departure taxes, Visa Charge
Tips and gratuities.
- Any other service that has not been specified
- Your game safaris in the National Parks unless specified above.
- New Year, Christmas, festivals & Events Period (supplements to be advised, if required)
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares/rates are subject to change.
Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel, if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no-show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.